Our Service to You!
Storyline Travel provides the following vacation services
We help create memorable experiences for you. Our services including coordinating your travel arrangements, providing you a stress-free experience and giving you technology to navigate on the go. You will benefit from our extensive travel knowledge and expertise throughout your travels. In fact, we partner with you before during and after your trip.
Do what you love while traveling! We help you create travel experiences for larger travel parties. Whether a multigenerational vacation or companions sharing a common interest, we coordinate travel arrangements to allow you to focus on the stories you will create. Contact us for details on consistent pricing, unique group activities and travel planning.
Determine initial criteria for the vacation
Client pays initial fee to begin planning process
(See Fee Schedule Below)
PRESENT VACATION OPTIONS
Present an itinerary based on Planning Session
MAKE INITIAL PAYMENT
Client agrees to paying either a deposit or whole vacation costs
PREPARE TO TRAVEL
Complete any outstanding payments, verify transportation is scheduled and ensure IDs are valid
Enjoy a memorable experience that creates a story to be told year after year
TRAVEL PLANNING FEES
- Trip planning fees (“Planning Fees”) for travel covers our initial consultation, research, development of the proposal, revisions to finalize a customized itinerary, booking, managing all components, and support while traveling.
- Fees are based on the complexity of the trip.
FEES FOR TRAVEL PLANNING
- We suggest one overall trip proposal.
- Fees start at $150.00 for full trip planning, up to 10 days for 2 people.
- Thereafter, we will charge additional fees of $50.00 per person, per trip.
- Last minute booking fees will be subject to additional fees of $100.00 for trip requests within 30 days of travel—or within 90 days if travel is during a national holiday.
- $50.00 per person (domestic flights)
- $100.00 per person (international flights)
- $100.00 per person for award travel (charged prior to airfare research and NON-REFUNDABLE)
- All Planning Fees are separate from the cost of your
- All Planning Fees and travel vouchers are NON-REFUNDABLE, whether or not you decide to book
- This Agreement is separate from your agreements with any travel suppliers, e.g., airlines, hotels, tour operators, cruise lines, and any other suppliers.
About Storyline Travel
By working with Storyline Travel, the planning and advice comes from traveling several times a year. We visit Disney or Universal parks 2 to 5 times a year. We regularly cruise worldwide destinations and bring our own experience into the planning process. Introduct yourselves a little more: names, why you enjoy traveling, why special occassion and family travel is so important to you, your business, your family. Why you started Storyline. The idea behind Storyline.
We help you plan memorable experiences on Premium and Luxury cruises, touring cultural Europe, visiting Hawai’ian Islands and exploring wild Alaska.